- Increase water consumption for a day or two
- If you can, take it easy for the rest of the day
- Consider an Epsom salt soak
What to Expect
- You may feel worse before you feel better. There is nothing wrong with this. It’s just how some bodies react.
- The first couple days right after a massage, when your muscles are the most relaxed, is a good time to practice noticing when your muscles tighten and what you are doing at the time. This can be valuable learning to help you make adjustments to how you do things in order to increase your comfort over time.
When to Contact Me
- If you have any questions or concerns, I encourage you to contact me right away and not wait until your next appointment.
- Please contact me if you develop a rash, or any other conditions you think might be connected with your massage.