People are loving Free Flow: fresh air for tough times. They are using it to support themselves through tough days and to help keep life flowing more freely. They are giving it as a gift to friends and loved ones as a thoughtful way to show support.
Recent Comments about Free Flow
“Free Flow is a breath of fresh air. It’s playful and at the same time carries such sweet wisdom and down to earth pointers so we can go through life’s little bumps with a light step. It’s definitely a feast for the eye to behold.” – Nitsa
“This is a wonderful, empowering, and beautiful book! Exactly what I was looking for. I like how it’s organized into sections by theme (for instance, Explore, Connect, and Dream) . I also like the two-page format, where the left side suggests an observation and the right side offers a meditation to help bring that observation to life. Therefore, it can be opened up anywhere at random and/or you can choose a section/theme that applies to your need, or you can read it consecutively day by day. Sometimes I read just one pair that applies to my day/question in my mind, and other times I read a few pairs at a time. The drawings and words are both simple and complex–bringing light into the darkness–very accepting, inclusive, joyful, a very positive, creative, inspiring, wise and hopeful book.” – Kate
“Easy for adults and kids alike, to read, understand, and enjoy.” – Kiersten
Do You Like Free Flow too?
Did you enjoy Free Flow: fresh air for tough times? If so, please help spread the word!
- To post a review on Amazon, click here
- To order a copy for a friend, click here
- To buy cards or art prints based on drawings in the book, click here
- To like Heather’s author page on Facebook, click here
- To subscribe to Heather’s newsletter, see the sign up box to the right
- To invite Heather to speak at your event, click here
- Share a link to this page with at least three friends who are interested in meditation, growth & transformation, or coloring
- Tell one friend, who is either struggling or going through a big transition, about Free Flow, or send them a supportive Create Thrive Grow card
- Tell a local bookstore or coffee shop or other store you frequent how much you have enjoyed Free Flow and ask if they would be interested in making the book available in their store
Haven’t Read Free Flow Yet?
Heather will also be at several upcoming events in Madison, Wisconsin where she will have her books and related art prints and cards available. Come meet Heather and get your copy of the book signed. Check out Heather’s event page for details. Check back frequently as more events are being added regularly.